Red Tide Free Trial Pass (One Time Only)
Red Tide Free Trial (One Time, Individual Swim)
Using a one-time individual Free Trial swim pass before joining our Red Tide team. You will need to register in order to receive your Free Trial Pass.
- You will need prior experience with organized swim workouts and/or prior lessons (must be able to swim freestyle at minimum) and you must be at least 18+ years of age.
- Participants can be at any swim level, but have the fitness and endurance level to swim laps continuously for one 15 mins. without long rests.
- Red Tide is not a "learn to swim" program. There are local swim lesson programs in NYC and the surrounding areas. If you are brand new to swimming and cannot swim freestyle, our Free Trial pass may not be for you.
Do not feel pressured to swim the entire practice your first time through. If you need to take breaks please do so, just make sure to pull off to the side of the lane and let your lane mates keep going uninterrupted.
If you have questions about sets, timing, etc. ask a lane mate or the coach. Visit our Team FAQ Section
Please enter this 9 digit Code: 0000-00000 as your USMS temp # to register. You do not need to upload a USMS card until you decide to join and purchase an Annual Membership with our team.
HOW TO USE:
- Register (If you do not have a USMS Card #, please enter this 9-digit code: 0000-00000
- Purchase for Free (1x only)
- Download the PDF of the Free Trial Card via your email/cart receipt and bring to the pool deck.
- The pass is dated by our on deck coach the day you attend. Please bring a copy or print out for your PDF Free Trial Card/receipt.
**You must sign the USMS Safety Waiver for liability and insurance before or on deck in order to swim with us at your trial.
LIMIT 1x TIME USE PER REGISTRATION